SourceTree for Windows beta signup

By on February 14, 2013

SourceTree for Windows

“SourceTree makes Git a pleasure to use and we need it on Windows.”

You asked, we listened! SourceTree, our powerful Mac client for Git and Mercurial distributed version control systems, is coming to the Windows platform in the next few weeks and we want you to be part of the beta!

Early Access Program

Atlassian is rolling out an early access program to give developers an advance preview of SourceTree for Windows builds and provide feedback before our general launch. Simply give us your email address and over the next two weeks we’ll be emailing a random selection of users to provide feedback.

ST-windows-pre-launch

New to SourceTree?

SourceTree makes it easy for anyone to interact with and manage repositories, automate complex command line operations, and visualize changesets across multiple branches and forks. Host your source in Bitbucket, Stash or any other popular hosting tool and work with that source in SourceTree.

SourceTree helps with several common developer needs:

• ndqu
    Posted February 14, 2013 at 3:09 pm | Permalink

Very cool! 🙂

• dev
    Posted February 14, 2013 at 10:29 pm | Permalink

Does this support gitflow? From the screen shot, it doesn’t look like it. Hopefully that will be in there before the final release.

• Posted February 15, 2013 at 8:45 am | Permalink

Gitflow is coming… may be part of a follow-on beta release.

• michlaustn
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 7:09 am | Permalink

Will you eventually be launching Source Tree for Linux?

• Stephane Vast
      Posted February 25, 2013 at 6:29 am | Permalink

Sure, I would love to have Source Tree on my Lunix box too!

• Posted February 28, 2013 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

I’m really looking forward to this. I have a bunch of coworkers who have shown me sorcetree on their macs and would love to use it both at work and for my personal projects but I’m not a mac.