Today we’re happy to announce that we’ve improved support for OAuth to make it even easier to build the next great Bitbucket integration. Before, if you wanted to build your own custom OAuth integration, you would have had to email support to have us create a custom key and secret for you. We’ve eliminated the middle man and made other changes, so
- you can create your own consumer key and secret
- The approval of your access token is remembered between access requests
- The last time your account has been accessed is displayed
- Cardwall – project management tool lets you visualize and manage your Bitbucket issues on one easy-to-use, intuitive dashboard
- Cloud9 IDE – an online web-based integrated development environment
Why not create your own consumer key and build an integration add-on for Bitbucket!