Scheduled Maintenance November 28 at 02:00 GMT

By on November 26, 2011

Bitbucket will be unavailable up to one hour starting November 28 at 02:00 GMT. During the maintenance window we will move our database to newer, more powerful servers.

Thanks for your patience as we work to increase Bitbucket’s performance and reliability.

• DemeGeek
    Posted November 28, 2011 at 2:31 am | Permalink

Hope you get it back up soon! I love using bitbucket!

• DemeGeek
    Posted November 28, 2011 at 2:31 am | Permalink

Hope you get it back up soon! I love using bitbucket!

• unexpected
    Posted November 28, 2011 at 2:55 am | Permalink

Right as I get ready to commit… 🙁

• unexpected
    Posted November 28, 2011 at 2:55 am | Permalink

Right as I get ready to commit… 🙁

• Andrey Polyakov
      Posted November 28, 2011 at 4:07 am | Permalink

Try using git instead then.

• DemeGeek
      Posted November 28, 2011 at 4:45 am | Permalink

Same with me, I just waited until they were back up to do it.

• Jingzhang85
    Posted November 28, 2011 at 3:11 am | Permalink

It’s GMT 3:10 am now and bitbucket is still under maintenance. Don’t brag if it can’t be done in one hour. Not sure if I should keep waiting or go to sleep.

• Jingzhang85
    Posted November 28, 2011 at 3:11 am | Permalink

• Charles McLaughlin
      Posted November 28, 2011 at 3:15 am | Permalink

Indeed.  This maintenance didn’t go as well as planned (it was tested on our staging infrastructure ahead of time).  I ended up rolling back.  We’ll need to reschedule and next time I’ll try to reduce the amount of time it will take.

• DemeGeek
        Posted November 28, 2011 at 4:43 am | Permalink

Always next time!

• Posted January 10, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Permalink

Too bad things went not as planned during the maintenance. I hope everything will go well next time!

Audio editor http://audioeditorfree.com/