The issue tracker now supports tracking, sorting and filtering issues by priority.
Issue priorities was one of the most popular open issue tracker feature requests. When working with issues you have five options:
- – Blocker
- – Critical
- – Major
- – Minor
- – Trivial
If you are already using the issue tracker, your existing issues will have a priority of Major.
For those of you wondering, “can I customize the priorities?”, in the future we may add the ability to customize issue priority fields.
New user interface
The issues browser has received a revamp as well:
- uses the improved table styling we first used for pull requests
- added a label to indicate the current filter options
- icons for the priority and issue column, saving space to better display addition issue attributes
- re-ordered the column headers
- updated UI for the custom query builder
Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback since we introduced the reworked issues browser late last week. We have iterated rapidly since then, and hope you are pleased with the result.
Please comment let us know what else you would like to see from the issue tracker.