It’s a short week for us as our team is gearing up for the holiday break.
Until the New Year, here’s the final list of changes for 2010:
- Bitbucket now uses secure cookies for authenticated sessions. Custom hostnames will continue to allow non-secure HTTP access to CNAMEs.
- When forking a repository, custom user aliases are now copied to the new fork.
- The REST API now lists private repositories that the authenticated user has access to.
- Fixed intermittent issues with account renaming.
- Fixed an issue with newly created forks not being listed on the user dashboard immediately.
- Fixed an issue with IE 8 and the repository permissions dialog