Over 75,000 teams are using Bitbucket to manage, review and share code in the cloud, and we’re looking for a support engineer to help those teams code better together.
- Are you a technical swiss army knife?
- Do you love learning and teaching everyone around you about technology?
- Are you the early adopter?
- Have you ever scripted your way out of a job?
If so, the Bitbucket team in San Francisco wants YOU to join our support engineering team!
What will you be doing?
You will have the responsibility of working with a wide range of customers, from start-ups to large corporations, to help identify and resolve product issues.
- Verify bugs and work with development on providing fixes
- Influence product direction based on customer feedback
- Communicate with customers to resolve issues
- Publish knowledge base articles to improve our self-help offering
- Collaborate with our global support team to serve customers worldwide
You’ll love it here…
Bitbucket is a part of Atlassian, one of the “Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America.” Our products reach over 25,000 enterprise customers globally, including Pixar, Twitter, Netflix, NASA and Facebook.
With offices in Sydney, San Francisco and Amsterdam, we are growing fast, and we are building a different kind of software company: one that listens to customers, values innovation and solves customer problems with brilliant simplicity. You’ll have a direct impact on millions of users as soon as you start! Find out about Life at Atlassian.
Does this sound like you?
Show us your portfolio, blog, Bitbucket or GitHub profile, open-source contributions, or things you’ve built.
Not for you? What about a mate? If you know of a great support engineer who fits the build, we’ll give you a referral bonus.