- Link commits to JIRA simply by referencing issue keys in commit messages
- Use issue keys in pull requests or changeset comments to clarify the why behind your work
- Map an unlimited number of JIRA, Bamboo, Crucible and Jenkins servers
Easy to setup
Installing and configuring new repositories is super easy. From any repository administration screen, select the new ‘Links’ option to set up your JIRA, Bamboo, Crucible or Jenkins server.
Get the DVCS Connector
We also have the JIRA DVCS Connector, which allows you to view your Bitbucket commits from JIRA. Any commit that contains an issue can be viewed from within JIRA, linking your issues directly to your source. Connecting JIRA projects to your Bitbucket repositories allows users to:
- Track commits, monitor source code edits, and drill through to source files
- Push commits to JIRA simply by referencing issue keys in commit messages
- Map unlimited public and private Bitbucket and GitHub repositories to JIRA projects
- View Bitbucket and GitHub activity in the JIRA Activity Stream
EDIT – May 1, 2012
We’ve added a REST endpoint to modify configure links.