The Pivotal Tracker broker allows you to automatically close stories with the commit message, using “fixed”, “completed” or “finished” in the square brackets in addition to the story ID.
If there are other Brokers you’d like added to Bitbucket, please let us know or consider writing your own broker.
Until next week, here’s the full list of changes:
- Fixed it so that legacy usernames beginning with a capital letter are properly sorted on the dashboard repository list.
- Fixed a bug that improperly sorts repositories with a capital letter in the repositories pull-down.
- Fixed a 500 error when commenting on an issue as anonymous.
- Fixed a problem where Gravatars were not always display on the user profile page.
- Fixed a CSS rendering issue when creating a new issue.
- Fixed the Bitbucket issues service, which was no longer functioning.
- Fixed an error when updating the language field of a repository via the REST API.
- Fixed an error on the repository administration screen after uploading a large repository.
- Fixed a rendering issue with the repositories drop-down when multiple repositories begin with the same prefix.
- Fixed a non-Cyrillic CSS font reference.
- Fixed the bold style of the wiki rendering to be CSS bold rather than using a different font.
- Fixed a horizontal scrolling error when displaying a source code file that is wider than the Bitbucket UI.
- Fixed an issue where the issue tracker CSS borders were not rendering correctly.
- Fixed it so that you can view private messages without a title.
- Fixed it so that the indent setting is adhered to in the source viewer.
- Fixed a bug where the “get source” link appears when there is no source.
- Added the follow icon to the repository header collapsed view.